Founded by -
Prof. Sir. Dr. P. B. Lohiya in 1983 A.D.
To propogate the art of Acupuncture throughout India.
a) Research - Huang Di Neiging research centre at Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
b) Training Courses :
I. Acupuncture basic-advance and Ultra-advance training courses for doctors.
II. Acupressure basic-advance training courses for Para / nonmedicos.
III. Cosmetic Acupuncture training courses for beauticians.
Conducted intermittently at Delhi, Kanpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Jabalpore, Indore , Ahmedabad, Surat, Mumbai, Pune, Panjim, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai etc. For details Click
c) TREATMENT CENTRES IN INDIA :
1) Aurangabad - Head Office, Plot no.1, N2, Mayanagar, Cidco, Aurangabad (Maharashtra). 9922571571 0240 2484815;
2) Mumbai -
- Dadar - Sarvoday Bhavan, Beside Anugraha Hotel, Gokhale Road, Dadar West. 7718876101, 022-24216238
- Andheri- Vitthal kunj V P Road Andheri West Near Andheri (W) Rly Stn., Opp. Bombay Merchantile Bank. 7718876100, 022 26715971
- Thane - Londhe compound near Gao devi depo, Near Thane W Station. 7718876102
- Panvel - 149,MCCH, Near Shivaji Chowk. 7718876099
3) Hyderabad - Opp. Usha Mayuri Theatre, Golconda X Rd, Musheerabad, 9372007799, 9581008041;
4) Delhi -, Cottage 11-A, GF, West Patel Nagar, Behind Vijay Sales, Near Shadipur Metro Station, Delhi-8, 8800774540, 9822058501;
5) Surat - , Beside Jade Blue showroom, Rangila Park Circle, Ghoddod Road, Surat, 09426126612
FOR ALL CENTRES-Enquire on whatsup-9822556510 ( Dr Sachin P Lohiya) or mail to email@example.com
d) Publications - Books on Acupuncture, Acupressure and cosmetic Acupuncture, authored by Prof. Dr. Sir P. B. Lohiya & Dr. Swati Lohiya. For details Click
e) Souvenir - Published almost every year. Contains articles & research papers submitted by Prof. Sir Dr. P. B. Lohiya, his doctor students practicing throughout the country and eminent overseas acupuncturists. Circulated free of cost to the members of the Indian Academy of Acupuncture science. For others each issue costs U.S. 10 dollars.
f) Conferences - International conferences organized at Aurangabad almost every year. Admission restricted to members, students & foreign acupuncturists against invitation, Next International Conference will be held in Nov. 2003 . for details Click
g) Research work - Tabulised, concluded and presented by Prof. Sir. Dr. P. B. Lohiya & Dr. Swati Lohiya in various National & International conferences held in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Srilanka, Europe, Canada etc.
h) Affiliated to - International Open University of Complimentary Medicines Srilanka chapter of Medicina Alternativa established as per 1962 World Health Organization Alma Ata declaration. It is recognised by United Nations Peace University.